Preparation time: 30 Minutes
Chill Time: 3 hours
- 1 packet of Crazy Faces Chocolate biscuits
- 125gms melted butter
- 3 tsp of gelatine
- ¼ cup water
- 2 x 250gm cream cheese (at room
- temperature. Do not use light or spreadable)
- ½ cup castor sugar
- 1 x 200gm packet Tim Tams, chopped
- 1 x 300ml bottle of cream, whipped
- 50gms of dark melting chocolate
Blend, or process biscuits until finely crushed. Add butter, mix & press into and up the sides of a 23cm spring form tin. Refrigerate.
Sprinkle gelatine over water, stir then place in microwave on high 30 seconds. Stir and cool.
Beat cream cheese with sugar until smooth. Stir in cooled gelatine mixture. Add chopped Tim Tams and fold in the whipped cream.
Pour onto base. Drizzle melted chocolate over filling in parallel lines. Pull a skewer backwards and forwards to create a marble effect.
Cover with glad wrap and chill at least 3 hours or until set.